Call a Winery Ambassador for personalized wine suggestions and easy ordering!
email or call me at
888-819-6789 option 3
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- With any shipment of alcohol, it is Federal law that someone who is over 21, with ID, be present to sign for the package upon delivery.
- If you are not home during the day, then it is highly recommended that you ship the wine to your daytime or business address, if possible. That way, someone is always available to sign for the wine.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Delivery drivers will NOT leave the package at your house without a live signature, at a different address such as a neighbor's, or deliver at a certain time of day, even if instructed to do so.
- You may also have it delivered to your local UPS, FedEx or GSO Hub for pickup. Please contact us for help with those locations.
- If you choose to intercept your package while it is already en route to ship to a new address, there is a $13 fee from our carriers for this service. Order processing begins right away, so please contact us ASAP if you need to change the address.
- The driver will make 3 delivery attempts. If you are unable to receive the wine in those 3 attempts, the wine will return to us. There is a service fee of at least $35 to reship your wine back out to you. This fee is based on the charges charged to us by UPS and FedEx. We will not refund the wine upon return. We will contact you to make reshipment arrangements. If you lose touch with Bonny Doon Vineyard, your wine will be returned to inventory and a store credit for the value (less shipping fees) will be issued.
- All of our orders are processed next business day, including Overnight delivery options.
- Due to the limitations of UPS, FedEx and GSO services, we cannot guarantee Saturday delivery options. Carriers do not deliver on Sunday.
IMPORTANT: During times of extreme heat or cold, we recommend using a 2-day delivery service, especially if you're shipping to the East Coast. We will not ship your wine via Ground shipping methods during extreme heat or cold. If you need your order urgently during extreme heat or cold, please contact us at 888-819-6789 option 3 for a full review of the safest shipping options available to you.
About Temperature Controlled Shipping: This is a weekly service for the Midwest and East Coast only, with last mile delivery via UPS. See below for the 4 hubs and the states they service. Orders submitted by noon on Tuesday ship that Friday and deliver the following week.
With temperature controlled shipping, we highly, highly recommend shipping to a business address or your local UPS Hub for pick up. We recommend this for all times of year and all shipment methods, but this is especially so in summer heat. The wines ship refrigerated to the below Hubs and go out for delivery in a normal truck. If you miss signing for your delivery, your wine remains on the truck for the remainder of the day.
If you need your package urgently, we do not suggest you use this service, as it can take 8-10 business days to receive your order from the time it leaves. Please call 888-819-6789 and select option 3 with any questions.
|Illinois Hub||Florida Hub||Texas Hub||New York Hub|
IA, IL, MI, MN, MO,
NE, OH, SD, WI
|FL, GA, NC, SC, TN||KS, LA, TX||
CT, DC, MA, MD, ME, NH,
NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV
In states where temperature controlled shipping service is unavailable, please contact us for availablity of GSO. GSO offers 2 day transit times to metropolitan cities in OR, WA, NV, AZ, NM, and ID. It is the best option, but is not available statewide in these regions, which is why it is not available in our cart. It is priced comparatively to UPS Ground, but arrives 1-2 days faster than UPS or FedEx Ground transit times.
About Ice Packs:
Ice Packs are available for an additional fee as long as the transit time is 2 days or less. After 2 days, they are not effective. You cannot add ice packs to temperature controlled orders as the transit time is too long. Ice pack shipping is only available for orders containing 750ml and 375ml bottles; it is not available for large format bottles or cans.
By law, the following shipping destinations are prohibited for Bonny Doon Vineyard: AL, AR, DE, ND, KY, MS, OK, RI, UT, WY